Mark Lein's Blog

Mark Lein's Blog
Mark Lein's Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010


Welcome To My Blog

My name is Mark Lein and I am the Chief Executive Officer for Flyline Search Marketing. My firm is an Internet Marketing Agency, located in Atlanta, Georgia. We have a satellite office location in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My company is a Google Adwords Certified Partner. We also offer website design, search engine optimization, social media marketing, blogging, press release services and media consulting. You can reach me by calling 1-866-258-5511, or by emailing (mark@flylinesearchmarketing.com).

The video above depicts my beautiful wife Jan crossing the swinging bridge at El Vado Ranch, in northern New Mexico. The bridge was constructed by a great friend of ours, David Cooper. Dave owns, Coopers El Vado Ranch. We make it a point to visit Coop at least once per year to spend time with he and his family. Folks, the fishing is awesome at Coopers El Vado ranch. For Jan and I, El Vado Ranch is as much a part of the New Mexico landscape as the red rock peaks surrounding Shiprock mountain or the Sandia Mountains facing the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico. It is part of who we are!

If you enjoy incredible video like the one above of beautiful nature photography, you are going to enjoy following this blog. I intend to fill it fill it up with wonderful images of my favorite things and places. My gift back to the world.   

Again, welcome to my blog and please feel free to send me your comments to (markwlein@bellsouth.net). I would love to hear your thoughts, see and potentially share photos from your trips with my blog readers. I would love to meet you and hope we can keep a running dialogue about all the incredible places that God has blessed us with. 

Warmest Regards,

Mark Lein
CEO - Flyline Search Marketing






No comments:

Post a Comment