Mark Lein's Blog

Mark Lein's Blog
Mark Lein's Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas

May the grace of our Heavenly Father be upon you all the days of your life. I pray that you know God and that you speak to him each and everyday. I do and the relationship I have with our Heavenly Father is the source of my strength. He lifts me and carries me in all that I do. Each time I run on the Appalachian Trail, I enjoy my time with God and revel in the beauty of the mountains and the incredible forests, rivers, lakes and wildlife that he has placed here for our enjoyment.

Please say a prayer for our brave men and women in uniform. Our military forces are the finest in the World and our kids are 110% dedicated to ensuring our safety and maintaining our freedom. They fight tyrants in parts of the World most of us have never heard of, nor would want to visit. God Bless them all Lord! Keep them safe and help them find strength in you and teach them to lean on and fully support their fellow soliders. For it's as a team that they truly are at their best. Surround them with your earthly and heavenly angels and give them peace and comfort during this Christmas season.


Folks, please do something to let our troops know how much you care about the critically important work they do. They are so very appreciative of everything we do for them. They are often times so very young, we cannot forget them and must try to share some Christmas joy with them.


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment